Error When Drill Down Global Marker For Datastore
(Doc ID 758328.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 10.1.3.4.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
After having :
- Created a Datastore DS in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) Designer
- Created a Global Marker Group 'Prod Status' with 3 markers A,B,C (with icon attached)
- Added the marker 'A' to a datastore DS
- Go to others window in the operator
- Select the global marker / 'prod status' / A
when attempting to drill down into the Marker tree to consult the entry the following message is signaled :
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document