The IPM Web SDK ModifyIndexes Method Does Not Change an Index Value on an Index Where a Column Header Has Been Altered
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Imaging and Process Management - Version: 10.1.3.3.2
Oracle Imaging and Process Management - Version: 10.1.3.3.2 and later [Release: 10gR3 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced under the following scenario:
- Start the IPM Production Client.
- Open the Search Builder tool.
- Select an application.
- Change the column header name of an index. (i.e. Change AcctNum to AcctNumber)
- Execute a Web SDK application which calls ModifyIndexes to change the AcctNumber index value.
- Notice the method is executed without any errors.
- Upon viewing the IPM Service logs, notice the Document Index Server reports the message "Received Modify Indexes message" however, the value was not changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms