RP/TUX 9.1 - MAC related INFO can not be appeared when WLS connect Tuxedo with SECURITY=APP_PW
(Doc ID 777644.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Information in this document applies to any platform
***Checked for relevance on 13-07-2011***
1. WLS domain connect to Tuxedo domain, WLS side connectionpolicy ON_STARTUP Tuxedo side connectsionpolicy ON_DEMAND
2. Set SECURITY=APP_PW in DMCONFIG and config WLS side the same as Tuxedo (ACL)
3. Set MINENCRYPTBITS=128 and MAC=ON in DMCONFIG
4. The connection can be created successfully
5. The "LIBGWT_CAT:1686: INFO: MAC is not supported for session." cannot be appeared
To reproduce step:
1. On Tuxedo side:
Set SECURITY=APP_PW in DMCONFIG
Set MINENCRYPTBITS=128 and MAC=ON in DMCONFIG
In *DM_REMOTE_DOMAINS section
2. Boot WebLogic
3. Configure the WTC and set local AP connection policy,ON_STARTUP
4. Re-TARGET the WTC servers
5. The "LIBGWT_CAT:1128: INFO: Connection accepted from domain (domainid=<wldom1>)" can be appeared in
ULOG but missing the "LIBGWT_CAT:1686: INFO: MAC is not supported for session.."
Tuxedo 9.1 with RP23
HP-UX PA-RISC 11.23
WebLogic Server 9.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document