RP/TMA 8.1,9.1 (OSITP) - Polling Is Causing Errors On Legacy Systems.
(Doc ID 777927.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo Mainframe Adapter for OSI TP - Version 8.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 10-Jan-2014***
Attached are two Tuxedo application configurations. They each have a TMA instance configured to point at the other (both applications and TMAs run on the same computer).
1. Remove the entries for the myservice service in myservice1
2. Change the ports and IP addresses and things to match your computer
3. Boot myservice3 and myservice1 applications.
4. Set trace on the TMA processes.
5. To reproduce the behaviour of the CSS performing its keepalive activity, make a connection to the TMA instance on myservice1 (you can use the following simple command):
TMA OSITP 8.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document