Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Interaction - Version 5.0 and later
Microsoft Windows (32-bit)
*** Checked for Relevance 19-JUL-2013***
These symptoms may occur individually or in combination:
- Portal pages containing remote portlets load slowly.
- Pages containing no remote portlets load quickly.
- Pages with all remote portlets minimized load quickly.
- Portal Administration loads and navigates quickly.
- WebCenter Interaction portal has been installed on a Windows Server and .NET/IIS.
- The w3wp.exe worker process may show high CPU utilization under low load.
- McAfee Antivirus has been installed on the Windows Server running WebCenter Interaction portal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms