First Active Active Identity Management Install Fails in DIPCA with java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
(Doc ID 785157.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware High Availability - Version 10.1.4.0.1 to 10.1.4.0.1 [Release AS10gR2]
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows 2000Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- This is the first installation of active-active OracleAS Clusters for Identity Management 10.1.4.0.1
- Metadata Repository is installed remotely on separate nodes.
- The install is failing in the Directory Integration and Provisioning Configuration Assistant (DIPCA) with the following error reported in dipca.log:
- 'opmnctl status' shows that Oracle Internet Directory (OID) is Alive.
- ldapbind to OID via the load balancer works in both ldap and ldaps modes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document