ESB Integration To Intxmlservice WS Causes Deployment Error
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle ESB - Version 10.1.3.3 to 10.1.3.4 [Release AS10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem can occur on any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 21-August-2013***
-- Problem Statement:
When attempt to deploy ESB SOAP Service referencing the OTM Web Service WSDL from
JDeveloper, encounter the following error :
“Reload from ESB Server failed while trying to query new service definitions from server.
Exception= Start of root element expected”
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create ESB Service definition in JDeveloper pointing to the OTM Web Service (WSDL)
2. ESB Service definition (.esbsvc file) is malformed. The ConcreteWSDL and ServiceEndpointUI
entries under <serviceDefinition>. <Operations> section are missing.
3. Deploy ESB Service to Server.
4. The error appears while trying to register ESB Service.
5. The service seems to register on the Server despite the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms