Cannot Execute OWB 11.1 SQL Loader Mapping
Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Builder - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.1]
Stand alone installation of OWB 11.1 on an Oracle 10gR2 database.
The following actions have been performed:
- Created the files source, including the file location.
- Created the target table.
- Created the mapping of files source to the target table. Configured the mapping, i.e. Control file location, Bad file location, discard file location, data file location are specified correctly .
- Validation and deployment of mapping is successful.
- While executing the mapping, mapping status shows SUCCESS and no further information available.
- In target table, no rows were inserted. The control file was created at the specified location, however, no bad file, log file or discard file exists.
- If the control file (created by OWB) is executed through the SQLLDR utility, rows are inserted into table, the log file, bad file, etc. are created in the specified location.
In the OWB runtime log, something similar to the following is observed:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms