Browsing Documents At Runtime Does Not Search Within The Content By Default
(Doc ID 820026.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Chapter 4 of the Tutorial for Oracle WebCenter Developers you do the following:
- Step 1: Add the Search Toolbar Task Flow to the Application
- Step 2: Create a Connection for the Documents Service
- Step 3: Add the Document Library Task Flow to Your Application
- Step 4: Browse Documents at Runtime
When Running the Page for Browsing Documents at Runtime, you will see that there are two Search Functionalities:
- The Search Toolbar Task Flow
- The embedded Search of the Document Library Task
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document