Browsing Documents At Runtime Does Not Search Within The Content By Default
(Doc ID 820026.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 10.1.2
In Chapter 4 of the Tutorial for Oracle WebCenter Developers you do the following:
- Step 1: Add the Search Toolbar Task Flow to the Application
- Step 2: Create a Connection for the Documents Service
- Step 3: Add the Document Library Task Flow to Your Application
- Step 4: Browse Documents at Runtime
When Running the Page for Browsing Documents at Runtime, you will see that there are two Search Functionalities:
- The Search Toolbar Task Flow
- The embedded Search of the Document Library Task
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document