Managed Servers Going to Suspend State When Change and Activating a Session in Oracle Service Bus
(Doc ID 822852.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Service Bus - Version 3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OSB in Production:
When an OSB domain contains mixed clusters, 1 OSB Cluster and 1 WLS
Cluster. Change and activating a session in OSB will suspend servers in WLS cluster.
Review the steps below to know under which circumstance this issue can occur.
1. Install OSB.
2. Create OSB domain with one cluster with one member server (one is enough to repro this problem). Make sure to run the database scripts.
3. Boot the admin server, in WLS console, add a new cluster and add a server to that new cluster. This will be the WLS only server in the second cluster.
4. Boot the OSB server and the wls server.
5. Open OSB console at http://<admin_server_host>:<admin_server_port>/sbconsole
6. Click create button, scroll down and select project explorer, click on default project. In create resource, select Proxy service, type in a name for the server, then click Last button then Save button. Click on Activate and then Submit button.
7. The session should be committed. But after a few seconds, you will see the problem on the WLS server, it will end up in Admin mode.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document