Setting Up UCM Web Server After Installing Webcenter with UCM
(Doc ID 863522.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note will provide guideline to configure the UCM Web Server after installing Webcenter with UCM option.
1. OS Linux 32 and Linux64 bits.
2. Home Directories :
- Middleware: <Middleware_Home>
- Webcenter : <Middleware_Home>/<Webcenter_Home>
- UCM : <Middleware_Home>/<Webcenter_Home>/ucm
- Webtier : <Middleware_Home>/Middleware/<Webtier_Home>
- Webtier Instance : <Middleware_Home>/<Webtier_Home>/<Instances_Home/<webtier_instance_Name>
- A Webtier was installed in the Middleware Home
3. The HTTP port is 7778
Configuration files for the HTTP Apache Instance is under the following directory:
4. In the WebCenter's UCM installation "Web Server HTTP Address" was set to
Using default installation URI for UCM "/ucm"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document