Setting Up UCM Web Server After Installing Webcenter with UCM
(Doc ID 863522.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2013
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 30-Dec-2013
This note will provide guideline to configure the UCM Web Server after installing Webcenter with UCM option.
1.- OS Linux 32 and Linux64 bits.
2.- Home Directories :
- Middleware: <Middleware_Home>
- Webcenter : <Middleware_Home>/<Webcenter_Home>
- UCM : <Middleware_Home>/<Webcenter_Home>/ucm
- Webtier : <Middleware_Home>/Middleware/<Webtier_Home>
- Webtier Instance : <Middleware_Home>/<Webtier_Home>/<Instances_Home/<webtier_instance_Name>
- A Webtier was installed in the Middleware Home
3.- The HTTP port is 7778
Configuration files for the HTTP Apache Instance is under the following directory:
4.- In the Webcenter's UCM installation "Web Server HTTP Address" was set to
Using default installation URI for UCM "/ucm"
Fusion Middleware R11 is based on Apache2.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document