Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2009
Applies to:COREid Access - Version: 10.1.4.2
This problem can occur on any platform.
- Two Access Servers are up and running in CERT mode
- Policy Manager is installed on the same server
- When you go into Policy Manager and add, change or delete entries to a Policy Domain, you get
the error message:
- When you look at the Diagnostics page it shows both Access Servers as "down" even though they
- This happens only if "Update cache" is checked in Policy Manager before the commit the changes.
The following errors can be seen in Policy Manager Oblog:
"2009/08/04@15:33:10.976885 20481 76 REQUEST_TIMINGS TRACE 0x00000206
2009/08/04@15:33:10.977105 20481 76 ACCESS_MGR ERROR 0x00000D0C
Failed to contact the Access Server
message^Unable to contact the following Access Servers while requesting cache flushing : %1"
Steps To Reproduce:
- Log in to Policy Manager
- Make a change to any Policy Domain and ensure that "Update Cache" is checked.
- Save the changes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms