Console Screen Get Hanged During Access Of Resources Wtc Servers And Diagnostic.
(Doc ID 876354.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 10.3 in Production:
If you create a user and put it in Monitor or Deployer group.
Click WTC Service on admin console will cause WLS hang on throwing this exception:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a WLS domain.
2. Login Admin console use administrator.
3. Create a new user, for example: test
4. Assign the user to Deployer or Monitor role
5. Configure a WTC service and target it to admin server.
6. Logout and login use the new create 'test' user
7. Click the 'WTC Service' menu on the left panel
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document