What Should SCHEMA_VERSION_REGISTRY Table Look Like After 11g Portal Upgrade?
(Doc ID 876452.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2019
Applies to:Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release FMW11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What should the SCHEMA_VERSION_REGISTRY table look like after a successful 10g (10.1.4.2.0) to 11g (18.104.22.168x ) Portal Upgrade with a 10.1.2.3 SSO and OID?
The starting Point was as follows:
- Portal Version 10.1.4.2.0
- SSO/OID Version 10.1.2.3.0
- AS Version 10.1.2.3.0
- All other products were at their default 10.1.2.0.2 version.
The following was done to perform the upgrade:
- Installed Web Logic Server
- Installed OID 11g middle tier
- Upgraded OID and DIP to 11g
- Installed Portal 11g middle tier
- Upgraded Portal middle tier
- Upgraded Portal Metdata Repository
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document