Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Portal - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release FMW11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 21-Nov-2014
What should the SCHEMA_VERSION_REGISTRY table look like after a successful 10g (10.1.4.2.0) to 11g (22.214.171.124x ) Portal Upgrade with a 10.1.2.3 SSO and OID?
The starting Point was as follows :-
- Portal Version 10.1.4.2.0
- SSO/OID Version 10.1.2.3.0
- AS Version 10.1.2.3.0
- All other products were at their default 10.1.2.0.2 version.
The following was done to perform the upgrade :-
- Installed Web Logic Server
- Installed OID 11g middle tier
- Upgraded OID and DIP to 11g
- Installed Portal 11g middle tier
- Upgraded Portal middle tier
- Upgraded Portal Metdata Repository
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms