OID 11g DIPSTATUS Shows "ODIP Application is down at this host and port"
(Doc ID 887653.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Internet Directory - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25-June-2013***
- After starting the Services, running dipstatus to verify the DIP server status returns the following output:
- In EM, "DIP" is not listed Under "Identity and Access".
- opmnctl status shows all the services up and running.
- Weblogic Managed Server where DIP is deployed also running.
- syncProfileBootstrap -h <WLS_MANAGED_SERVER_HOSTNAME> -p <WLS_MANAGED_SERVER_PORT> -D <WLS_USERID> -f <file>.properties -lr 3
[Weblogic user password]
Connection parameters initialized.
Connecting at <WLS_MANAGED_SERVER_HOSTNAME>:<WLS_MANAGED_SERVER_PORT>, with userid "weblogic"..
ODIP application may be down at "<WLS_MANAGED_SERVER_HOSTNAME>:<WLS_MANAGED_SERVER_PORT>", please check the application status and log files.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document