Modifications Made by Different Users Are not Seen in a Wiki Page
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2011
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 - Release: 11g to 11g
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a CLUSTERED WebCenter environment, modifications made by different users to a "Wiki Page" in a
"Group Space" are not immediately seen by other users.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Login as a user
- Click on "Group Spaces" and create a simple "Group Space"
- Add 2-3 users to this Group Space as "participants" - so they can make modifications.
- Within the Group Space, click on the Wiki subtab.
- Under "Wiki", click on the "New Wiki Page" icon and create a new Wiki page
- Enter some initial text on the page
- Go back and edit the page and make additional changes
- Have other users login and go to this wiki page (they should be part of the Group Space as
- The do not see modifications made. In most cases, they eventually see last changes made - but
seems to take overnite to see the latest edits.
- Have other users modify the page. You will not see those changes immediately.
- Info button does not show all changes made to the page (until the next day in most cases).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms