Modifications Made by Different Users Are not Seen in a Wiki Page
(Doc ID 942002.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2011
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter - Version: 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 - Release: 11g to 11g
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a CLUSTERED WebCenter environment, modifications made by different users to a "Wiki Page" in a
"Group Space" are not immediately seen by other users.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Login as a user
- Click on "Group Spaces" and create a simple "Group Space"
- Add 2-3 users to this Group Space as "participants" - so they can make modifications.
- Within the Group Space, click on the Wiki subtab.
- Under "Wiki", click on the "New Wiki Page" icon and create a new Wiki page
- Enter some initial text on the page
- Go back and edit the page and make additional changes
- Have other users login and go to this wiki page (they should be part of the Group Space as
- The do not see modifications made. In most cases, they eventually see last changes made - but
seems to take overnite to see the latest edits.
- Have other users modify the page. You will not see those changes immediately.
- Info button does not show all changes made to the page (until the next day in most cases).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document