Unable to Import a Certificate in Wallet Manager with SHA2 Algorithms
(Doc ID 944062.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2022
Applies to:Web Cache - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release AS10gR2 to Oracle11g]
Oracle HTTP Server - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release AS10gR2 to Oracle11g]
Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release AS10gR2 to Oracle11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Trying to import CA certificates into a Wallet using Oracle Wallet manager but they fail to import properly
- Typical symptoms include:
- The intended User Certificate imports under Trusted Certificates
- Configuring SSL for Oracle HTTP Server is successful until connections fail with errors like "nzos_Handshake returned 29039"
- "$ORACLE_HOME/bin/orapki cert display -cert root1.cer -complete" shows:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document