Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Analysis Suite - Version: 10.1.3.1 to 10.1.3.4.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note discusses the following concerns of Oracle Business Publisher :
- Oracle Business Publisher has limited 'Object Hide Option' as against Oracle Business Process
- Specific object cannot be selected & hidden as done in Oracle BPA.
- Oracle Publisher has only 'Event' & 'Organization Unit' hiding option.
Steps to Reproduce Problem or Analyse the issue:
- Create a model in BPA with objects document or function or information carriers etc.,
- Publish the models into Oracle Business Publisher.
- On Oracle Business Publisher, right click and select hide option.
- There is only Event & Organization Unit hiding option.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms