Schema Extension Error "The directory service is busy"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ESSO Administration console cannot expand the schema of an Active Directory repository. The issue can be reproduces as follows:
1. Open the ESSO admin Console
2. Click on repository from the left pane
3. Click on " Click here to connect"
4. Enter Active directory details to connect to the repository
5. Click OK, the following error is seen:
Error : The directory service is busy. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007200E). Extend Schema ABORTED.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms