Schema Extension Error "The directory service is busy"
(Doc ID 949030.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On Suite Plus - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 21-NOV-2019***
The ESSO Administration console cannot expand the schema of an Active Directory repository. The issue can be reproduces as follows:
1. Open the ESSO admin Console
2. Click on repository from the left pane
3. Click on " Click here to connect"
4. Enter Active directory details to connect to the repository
5. Click OK, the following error is seen:
Error : The directory service is busy. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007200E). Extend Schema ABORTED.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document