WebCenter Interaction: pt:ptui.login Tag "Redirect" Parameter Does Not Work Under SSO
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Interaction - Version 10.3.0.0 to 10.3.0.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 23-Jan-2014***
The ptui:login tag "pt:redirect" parameter does not work under SSO. If you configure the portal for SSO and configure a login portlet with the "pt:ptui.login" parameter with a "pt:redirect" specification, the portal does not redirect you to the URL specified as the "pt:redirect" value when you log in.
An example of this behavior is as follows:
1. Configure a portal with SSO.
2. Configure a login portlet with code including the pt:ptui.login adaptive tag.
Example code is as follows:
pt:usebaseurl="false">Log in to Test Community (205)</pt:ptui.mylogin>
3. Place the login portlet on a Guest My Page or community page.
4. Click on the link and enter valid login credentials.
5. After entering the login credentials, you will be brought to the your own My Page or community page (per the active Experience Definition) and not brought to the target page that is configured as the redirect target.
The expected behavior is that the redirect functionality for the pt:ptui.login adaptive tag should be consistent in both non-sso-enabled and sso-enabled portals. SSO should respect the redirect directive in the pt tag.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms