Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version: 10.1.3.4 - Release: AS10gR3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"D:\product\10.1.3.1\OracleAS_1\bpel\domains\default\tmp\bpel_2413785.tmp"; the exception reported is: archive cannot rename D:\product\10.1.3.1\OracleAS_1\bpel\domains\default\tmp\.bpel_HelloWorld_1.0_a53e93461a841b75139c89b0dbb2ad42.tmp
When you work around this issue as follows, it becomes difficult to manage all the versions of the BPEL process.
1) In the Applications Navigator in JDeveloper, right-click on the project.
2) Select Deploy -> BPEL Process Deployer. You will see the Server Mode is Development. If the Server Mode is Production, follow these steps to change it:
Access Oracle BPEL Admin Console:
Enter the oc4jadmin username and password.
Click the Server tab.
Change the productionServer property value to false.
3) Back in the BPEL Process Deployer window, select the Integration Server Connection name.
4) Enter a version number different from any existing versions.
5) Click OK to deploy the project.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms