Redeployment of BPEL Project after Update Fails in JDeveloper 10.1.3.5
(Doc ID 973255.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version: 10.1.3.4 - Release: AS10gR3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"D:\product\10.1.3.1\OracleAS_1\bpel\domains\default\tmp\bpel_2413785.tmp"; the exception reported is: archive cannot rename D:\product\10.1.3.1\OracleAS_1\bpel\domains\default\tmp\.bpel_HelloWorld_1.0_a53e93461a841b75139c89b0dbb2ad42.tmp
When you work around this issue as follows, it becomes difficult to manage all the versions of the BPEL process.
1) In the Applications Navigator in JDeveloper, right-click on the project.
2) Select Deploy -> BPEL Process Deployer. You will see the Server Mode is Development. If the Server Mode is Production, follow these steps to change it:
Access Oracle BPEL Admin Console:
Enter the oc4jadmin username and password.
Click the Server tab.
Change the productionServer property value to false.
3) Back in the BPEL Process Deployer window, select the Integration Server Connection name.
4) Enter a version number different from any existing versions.
5) Click OK to deploy the project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|