"MODEL SHORCUT" does not work
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Analysis Suite - Version: 18.104.22.168.0 - Release: 11gR1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Now you want to access a specific model using the URL found in the model property "Model Shorcut".
The problem is using this URL you will get a window asking for a "key license" instead of getting direct access to the model.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open BPA Architecture using a browser (web components)
2. Create a new database
3. Create a new EPC Model (it doesn't matter the content, the model can be
4. Select the new model, right click -> properties
5. In the properties window, select information
6. You will see the "Model Shortcut" field, copy the content of that field.
7. Close BPA and the browser
8. Open the browser again and paste the URL got on step(6)
9. You will get a "Enter a Key License Window" instead of getting direct access to the model
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms