WCI: In the Rich Text Editor (RTE) for Publisher 6.5, Text and Images Become Duplicated
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle-BEA AquaLogic Interaction Publisher - Version 6.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 22-Jan-2014***
In Publisher 6.5's Rich Text Editor (RTE), when toggling between the Source and View modes, text or images are duplicated when the text or images are located within the following attribute tags:
1. In the RTE's Source mode, the content can contain source code similar to the following sample code:
2. After switching back to View mode, the content looks correct:
3. After switching back to Source mode again, the content now contains two instances of the same code:
4. After switching back to View mode again, the RTE displays duplicate content:
5. For every switch between Source mode and View mode, the RTE duplicates the content.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms