Custom Views Created Using Workflow APIs Not Visible For Users If Case Agnostic Feature Is Enabled
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle(R) BPEL Process Manager - Version: 10.1.3.4
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Followed steps mentioned in <
NOTE: The issue can not be reproduced when creating a view with the standard worklist application.It can only reproduced when using the worklist API to create a custom view
Exact steps that are used in this scenario:
1. Create a custom view with the worklist API.
As view owner use the name "jCOOper".
As view grantee us the name "wFaulk"
2. When login as "jcooper" or "wfaulk" in the worklist application, the custom created view will not be displayed.
3. In WFTASKUSERVIEW and WFTASKUSERVIEWGRANT (BPEL-Schema) the view is created with viewowner "jCOOper" and grantee "wFaulk".
4. After manually changing the viewowner and grantee to lower case settings, the view is displayed when you login to worklist application as "jcooper" or "wfaulk"
5. When creating a new task and assign it to user "jCOOper", the task will be displayed in the worklist application. In the WFTASK table, the assignee user is also stored as "jCOOper".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms