Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Portal - Version 9.2.0 to 9.2.0 [Release Weblogic Platform]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PortalSystemDelegator role is a role that allows users in the role to manage Portal assets, in particular Portal Library assets. A user with the PortalSystemDelegator role is able to create Objects, such as books and portals, but is unable to view them within the Portal Administration Tool.
The issue can be reproduced as follows:-
1) In Portal Admin Console create a user 'my_user_da'.
2) Make this user as a Delegated Administrator. (Home -> Users, Groups, & Roles -> Delegated Adminstration)
3) Logout and log on with 'my_user_da'
4) In Portal Admin Console go to Portal Management, create a book in the library. This will create a book but that user will not be able to view the book after creation.
5) Logout and log on with the default Administrator account ,you will be able to see the book.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms