Flash Files (*.swf) Do Not Display When Accessed Through Web Cache Reverse Proxy and Location is SSO Protected
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Application Server Single Sign-On - Version 10.1.2.0.2 to 10.1.4.3 [Release 10gR2 to 10gR3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Flash (*swf) files located on locations protected thru Single Sign On (SSO)
- Oracle Web Cache used as Reverse Proxy for HTTP_Server
- Oracle Web Cache configured for SSL
- Create directory and place HTML and FLASH (*.swf) files.
- Access the HTML in Internet Explorer (IE) browser.
- FLASH application displays normally.
- Add SSO-protection on the HTML file (add Location in mod_sso.conf).
- Clear browser cache.
- Access the HTML in IE browser.
- FLASH application does not display, only a blank screen displayed.
- Issue is not reproduced using Firefox browser.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms