Last updated on MAY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Builder - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 21-Jan-2013***
Registration or Creation of an oracle Warehouse Builder User having its name starting with a numeric value fails with the following error :
- Start OWB Design Center and connect.
- Go Global Explorer panel.
- Expand the Security -> User tree.
- Right click on user then choose NEW.
- Select a username like 123456 or click on Create DB User button then write the new user name with numeric value such as 123456 then press OK
- The error will be raised
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms