Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version: 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
The Application was developed using Oracle ADF and test was repeated with 5, 35, 60 and 120 minute as session timeout in web.xml.
- Set timeout in web.xml and deploy.
- Launch application. Use a separate desktop to launch and lock it so that there is no way application is accessed.
- Optional for Unix system, tail access log of web server. Use grep with your id if this is a shared webserver.
- Wait 5 minutes longer than timeout.
- Try the application again.
- For 5, 35, 60 minute session timeout, there will be nothing in access log, and you will get session timeout.
- For 120 minute session timeout, you will see that even if you did not access any page, application session will not timeout.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms