Weighted Average Cost (WAC) Is Getting Nulled At The Receiver Location, When 'Adjust Delivery' Screen In SIM Is Used For Over-Receipt
(Doc ID 1051808.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Version 13 of Retail Merchandising System (RMS), when over receipt is done using Adjust Delivery screen in SIM for a transfer, it nulls out the Weighted Average Cost (WAC) at the receiving location. Also, subsequent transfer transactions 30 and 32 should use the current WAC of the original sending location. Instead they are currently using the transaction cost.
Steps to recreate:
1. Ensure the system options are turned off for forced closing of the transfer. Also, set the reconciliation setting for overage as 'BL'.
2. Create a transfer from a store to store.
3. Use the 'Adjust Delivery' screen to adjust the receiving to an over receipt.
4. Check the WAC of the receiver location. It is nulled out.
5. Also, the subsequent transfer transactions 30 and 32 should use the current WAC of the original sending location. Instead they use the transaction cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document