The Document on an Activity is Lost when Creating Project from Template
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 9.3 to 188.8.131.52]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**** check for currency 21 Nov 2011 ****
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Web client (PPM)
When attempting to create program from PPM template in PLM 220.127.116.11, the Document of Activity is lost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Template program "template_ppm"
2. Add two task in the "Schedule" tab. The tasks are: task01, task02
3. Open task01, go to its "Content" tab, add a new Document D001. Make sure it has a Rule: When D001 is "Production", set task01 to "Complete"
4. Open task02, go to its "Content" tab, add a new Document D002. No rule.
5. Create a new Program from this Template "template_ppm"
6. Check the newly created Program, the task01's content D001 is lost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms