Unable to mark a gateway event as "Bypassed" via Task Maintenance not require selection
(Doc ID 1053536.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15 to 6.0.16 - Release: 6.0.15 to 6.0.16
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2. Select Gateway Events tab
3. Highlight gateway event right cllick and select Not Require
4. Notice the status changes to Bypassed
5. Click File-->Save or close window and select Yes to save changes to Tasks
6. Reopen Task Maintenance
7. Select Gateway Events tab
8. Notice the status is Pending...not changed to Bypass
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
-- Problem Statement:
-- Steps To Reproduce:
-- Business Impact: