Account Status Change Removes End Date of Product
(Doc ID 1053876.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management(BRM), 126.96.36.199.0 version, Customer Center, the Account status change removes End Date of Product.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Open Customer Center.
2) Create an account with Standard GSM Plan.
3) Go to service tab, click any of the products to navigate to Product Details page.
4) Un-check the never check box for Purchase End date.
5) Save the changes.
6) Click Summary tab and inactivate the account.
7) Click Summary tab and the hyperlink and activate the account.
8) Navigate directly to the Plans tab (this will still have the Product Details Page).
9) Click the Plans Hyperlink to navigate to the Plans Page and click refresh.
10) Select the same product, it can be verified that the changes made in step4 are not seen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document