N/A (Not Available) Icon is Displayed in Web Client Instead of Thumbnail for Some of the File Types
(Doc ID 1053904.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 20.0.0 and later
Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) 9.3.x, the thumbnails are not displayed. Instead, an 'N/A' (not available) icon is displayed.
- For the web browser native image file types (bmp, gif, jfif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, and png), the files are listed in the Viewers & Files | General Information | Directly Use These Thumbnail Image Types
- For the non web browser native image file types, the file is a supported file type with the AutoVue for Agile PLM version in use, and can be viewed from AutoVue
- The issue does not happen with all the file types, there are file types displayed appropriately as thumbnail
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
- Log into Web Client, and open an item, and go to Attachments tab.
- Add the attachment file which should be displayed as a thumbnail.
- See the thumbnail displayed on the Attachment table row corresponding to the new Attachment shows the 'N/A' icon instead of the content of the attachment file for some of the file types.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document