User Defined Summaries (CDA/CIOMS-II) on PSUR Report Display Data Based on the Last Case Search Performed
(Doc ID 1053940.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 5.0.1 to 5.0.1 [Release 5.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User Defined Summaries (CDA/CIOMS-II) on PSUR report display data based on the last case search performed by the user instead of cases included in the periodic report.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create any CDA and CIOMS-II report and memorize them for use in a periodic report.
2. Create a PSUR Report configuration that will include one or more cases in the main line listing.
3. Go to the UD Summaries tab and check the box to "Include these summary tabulations/listings based on the set of cases presented in the line listing" and add the memorized CDA and CIOMS-II report under that section.
4. Save the report configuration.
5. Go to Case Actions > Open. Perform a search for a case number that does not exist in your database such as 'AEIOU'. Observe that no results will be returned.
6. Execute the PSUR report created in step 2. Observe that at least one case appears in the main line listing and no data appears in the attached CDA and CIOMS-II reports. This is unexpected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document