Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 4.2.2 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 4.2.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system is not updating the tab name with the product name and not showing the new product tab after adding a new product to the blinded study cases when users that do not have access to see the unblinded information open the cases. Users have to save, close and reopen the case to add another product.
1. Login to Argus Safety that do not have access to see the unblinded information
2. Open a blinded study case
2. Go to Products tab
3. Click on new tab
4. Enter the product name and tab away
5. Code the drug using the Product Browser or WHO dictionary
5. Observe that the system did not update the tab name with the product name
6. Observe that it did not add a new tab called 'New'
7. Save and Close the case and Reopen it
8. Go to Products tab
9. Observe that it shows the new tab now.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms