DEMANTRA GLOBAL FORECAST - ASCP DISTRIBUTION TO INTERNAL ORGANIZATIONS INTRANSIT TIMES NOT HONORED
(Doc ID 1056154.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 18.104.22.168 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are on ASCP Engine/UI RUP#34 patch 8285664. They have the following setup:
1. Global Forecast Published from Demantra at Zone, Demand Class level.
2. Sourcing rules set up for Item category/Zone level to transfer forecast demand to Internal Shipping/Manufacturing organizations.
3. Intransit times are set up for Location (origin) to Zone (Destination).
4. Run EDD constrained ASCP plan with Inline Forecast Consumption enabled in the ASCP plan options.
5. Demand Due date in Zone at Global level and Demand Due date in manufacturing/Shipping organizations are the same date. Intransit lead time picked up by the plan is 0 (ie not honored).
6. We expect that plan should offset due date in Mfg/Shipping Organization from what the due date is at zone level.
7. The plan option is set to plan by Scheduled Arrival date.
8. It should be noted that this type of setup does work properly with GOP (ATP) and intransits are considered properly. But ASCP does not appear to honor the intransit times during the ASCP plan run
9. Important Note: This is the exact same issue reported in 12.0.6 Bug 8688467 (30) INTRANSIT TIME BETWEEN ZONE AND ORG IS NOT CONSIDERED IN ASCP - This bug is still in work by that customer and development is waiting for a response on their proposed workaround.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document