Waive Purchase Fee Not Working With BRM 7.2.1
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 29-Nov-2011
-- Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Deal A with product having purchase fee $100.
2. Create Deal B with product having purchase fee $100(same product as above).
3. Define a Transition rule in product A to waive the purchase fee while transition from Deal A to B.
4. Create an account with Deal A from a plan via Customer Center. -> See the balance in progress as $100
5. Do pvt to forward a couple of days.
6. Transition to Deal B from Deal A via Customer Center --> See the balance in progress still as $100 and see the old product is canceled and a new product is active.
7. In Customer Center, do Bill Now, the balance due is $200. It should be $100.
Deal B is charging the purchase fee again
Deal B should not charge the purchase fee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms