Payment For Child Showing Under Parent Account After Moved Into Hierarchy
(Doc ID 1060230.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment made for Child showing under Parent account only after moved into hierarchy.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create 2 accounts in BRM version 6.2 account1 and account2
2. Apply payments on account2 in 6.2, multiple payments, multiple bill runs (bills, invoices, items)
3. Move account2 into hierarchy under account1
4. Upgrade to 7.3.1
5. Open Parent account1 in customer center
6. Go to payments tab and search for "all" payments
7. Payment for account2 will show under account1
8. Open account2 (child) and search for payment - it will not be found
9. Change account2 back to a paying account.
Note the payment will still remain with account1 and not account2.
Problem seems limited to upgraded sub-ordinate accounts that were previously standalone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document