Release of Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management 7.4 Patch Set 1
(Doc ID 1061709.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management 7.4 Patch Set 1 was released on 14 Dec 2009.
This announcement lists new, enhanced features of various components introduced between Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) 7.4 and BRM 7.4 Patch Set 1.
Patch Id: 9108061
Summary of customer-reported fixes
|7677520.992||Improved account search performance in Customer Center|
|7506529.993||Creating multiple accounts in one transaction|
|7571664.992||Enforce deal dependency in canceled or inactive states|
Below are the highlights of summary of key changes and enhancement that went in Patch Set 1. For more details about these changes and enhancements, please refer to Patch Set 1 documentation.
- Collections Manager -
- Configuring pin_collections_process to record the process start and end time
- Customer Center
- Improved account search performance in Customer Center
- Support for account-level deal customizations
- JCA Resource Adapter
- Creating multiple accounts in one transaction
- Enhanced invoice document
- Multi-database Manager
- Changes to multi-database installation to fix JDBC library error for Oracle 11g
- NRTRDE - TD35 Enhancements (Near Real-time Roaming Data Exchange)
- SIM Manager
- Changes to load_pin_network_elements utility to prevent duplicate values getting loaded
- Enhanced load_pin_network_elements utility to replace or append network object elements
- Subscription Management
- Enforce deal dependency in canceled or inactive states
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document