Last updated on MARCH 04, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15 - Release: 6.0.15
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Go to dedicated plany maint.
2. Create a new dedicated plant
3. Add a location
4. Add a cable pair
5. Add equipment
6. Save and exit
7. Go to PSR and create a new order for the location you chose in plant.
8. Add the serv_loc then add new item. Add a line and tn
9. Add a reservation for dedicated plant
10. Finish order and assign a prov plan.
11. Launch the dlrd task
12. Click redeem resevartion
13. Receive an error message about end user locations.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms