Unable to Redeem a Dedicated Plant Reservation for POTS (LINE PRODUCT)
(Doc ID 1062493.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer receives an error when they try to redeem reservations for plant. The following steps are used to replicate the issue.
1. Go to dedicated plant maintenance
2. Create a new dedicated plant
3. Add a location
4. Add a cable pair
5. Add equipment
6. Save and exit
7. Go to PSR and create a new order for the location you chose in plant
8. Add the serv_loc then add new item. Add a line and telephone number (TN)
9. Add a reservation for dedicated plant
10. Finish order and assign a prov plan.
11. Launch the DLRD task
12. Click redeem reservation
13. Receive an error message about end user locations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document