(Doc ID 1063820.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.1 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Plan transition generation change is not working.
Steps To Reproduce
1. In Pricing Center, create a PlanA, DealA and ProductA with service/ip.
2. Create a PlanB, DealB and ProductB with service/broadband.
3. In Plan A, go to "Generation Change" tab add PlanB. Commit to BRM Database.
4. In Customer center, purchase Plan A
5. Then in Plans tab -> Purchase-> Transition To New Plan ->Generation Change.
6. No plan is coming in the list.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document