Spell Checker Shows the Words as Misspelled Words Even After Adding them to the Dictionary
(Doc ID 1063946.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 4.2 to 5.1 - Release: 4 to 5
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The spell checker shows the words as misspelled words even after adding them to the dictionary
Steps to Repeat:
1. Open a Case
2. Go to Case Form |Analysis Tab| Case Analysis| Narrative field
3. Enter the custom words that you want to add to the spell check dictionary
4. Click on binocular icon
5. Click on spell check button
6. The spell checker finds the custom words as misspelled words
7. Click on add button to add the custom words to the dictionary
8. Close the spell checker
9. Perform the spell check again
10. Observe that the spell checker shows the custom words that were added to the dictionary in step 7 as the misspelled words
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!