Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2010
Applies to:Adverse Event Reporting System - Version: 4.6.1 - Release: 4.6
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to generate letter
As per the steps mentioned in "AERS Admin guide" -> Chapter 16. Creating and managing document templates
The following steps were followed:
- Developed a new .RTF Template.
- Sucessfully uploaded this .RTF template to AERS via TMS HTML browser REPORTS field.
- Updated the OPA_XDO_TEMPLATES table created_by value to 'AERS' (Per workaround for <Bug 8601917>: XML LETTER TEMPLATES UPLOADED FROM TMS HTML BROWSER DON'T SHOW UP IN AERS)
- In AERS administrator console added new the record.
- In the RTF file we have input parameters like case id.. which will be populated during letter generation runtime.
How do we upload XML file to the RTF template/AERS application, which will populate case id,case type etc.. information from AERS DB, the case id is not currently populating as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms