EARNED_START_T AND EARNED_END_T for Cycle Arrear Not Getting Updated
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 18.104.22.168.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- subscription to "/service/ip/xxx"
- event map to "Monthly Cycle Arrear Event"
- 'When to Apply Cycle Fee' = "Apply on Billing Date"
- 'Effective Date' = "Relative"
- 'Purchase Proration' = "Charge for entire cycle"
- 'Cancel Proration' = "Charge for entire cycle"
-- Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a Cycle Arrear product with the above configuration
2. Create a Cycle Forward product.
3. Create account and purchase above products, move the pvt to the NEXT_BILL_T
4. Run Bill
5. The (EARNED_START_T, EARNED_END_T) change for CF but not CA. For CA it remains 0 and 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms