DATA NOT GETTING STORED IN TABLES ON IMPORTS AND WORKSHEET EDITS
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 08-Aug-2013***
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Worksheet
Find data is not saved in tables when saving values in a worksheet for editable series or when importing data using integration interface.
Data is getting saved in mdp_matrix but not in sales_data table
Expect data to be saved in tables
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Data Import issue:
1. Load in data in the BIIO interface table.
2. Run the import workflow via Workflow Manager
3. Check the tables, the data is not present
Worksheet edits issue:
1. Open Worsheet on Collaborator Workbench
2. Enter data in editable series. Click on 'Save' button.
3. Close the worksheet and reopen it, data is not present
4. Check the tables, data is not present
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms