Purchase Order Inconsistently Using Exchange Rates (System Exchange Rate vs. PO Exchange Rate)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the origin country for an item on a foreign-currency PO, the system exchange rate is used to convert the PO unit cost, instead of the PO exchange rate.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Purchase Order (PO).
2. In ORDHEAD, choose a supplier with supplier currency = primary currency.
3. Change the PO currency to a foreign currency.
4. Change the PO exchange rate so that it differs from the default rate.
5. Finish setting up the PO and click Items.
6. In ordmtxws, add an item to the PO that has multiple origin countries.
7. Distribute to a location and click OK.
8. In ORDSKU, change the origin country.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms