LISTED CASE DISPLAYED AS UNLISTED IN THE CTPR MAIN LINE LISTING REPORT
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 4.2.2 to 126.96.36.199
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the CTPR Periodic report, the Main Listing and the Line Listing Tabulation may incorrectly classify a listed case as unlisted as a result of evaluating deleted rows in the database.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a Not Blinded study with 2 company products.
2. Create a Not Blinded study case using the study created in step 1 and do not select the study drug.
3. Go to product tab, right click on the already added product and select "add a new study product" to add new
4. Save the case without selecting the study drug for both products and go to event tab.
5. Go to event assessment tab and select the causality as related and listedness as "Listed" for the first product.
No assessments are made for the second product.
6. Save the case, go to product tab and delete the second study product.
7. Lock the case.
8. Create a simple CTPR report that includes the case created in step 2 and ensure that the "Include line listing tabulation" checkbox under Summary tabulation tab is checked.
9. Run the report and observe that the above created case is marked as "Unlisted" in the main line listing as well
as the line listing tabulation section of the periodic report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms