Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2012
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version: 126.96.36.199 to 6.0 - Release: to 6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a file of any type called 'case # xxx'
2. Open a new case in Argus Web and click on the Additional info tab.
3. Click in the first row and click on the 'Attach File' button.
4. Browse and select the file 'case # xxx' and click OK. Attachment will be saved to the case.
5. Click on the icon of the file that was just saved to view it.
6. Observe that the file cannot be opened, a 'page cannot be found message appears' in the web browser.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms