UNABLE TO OPEN THE ATTACHMENTS THAT CONTAIN '#' CHARACTER IN THE FILE NAME
(Doc ID 1067511.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 220.127.116.11 to 6.0 [Release 4.2.0 to 6.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system shows a 'page cannot be found' message in the web browser when trying to open the attachments that contain the '#' character in the file name
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a file of any type called 'case # xxx'
2. Open a new case in Argus Web and click on the Additional info tab.
3. Click in the first row and click on the 'Attach File' button.
4. Browse and select the file 'case # xxx' and click OK. Attachment will be saved to the case.
5. Click on the icon of the file that was just saved to view it.
6. Observe that the file cannot be opened, a 'page cannot be found message appears' in the web browser.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document