Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version: 4.53
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
- In EIP go to Meter Data Management > Usage Management > Usage Analysis
- Enter a value of %E13% for the search criteria in the Channel ID (or a value you know will return multiple pages of results)
- The search results screen will show usage on this page
- On the search results screen, click on the Next Page icon (right arrow) - located next to the page number in the upper right of the search results table.
- In the next page, no results are displayed.
- Click on the previous page icon (left arrow).
- In the first page, you will now see no results even though this is the same page seen in Step 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms