MDM Usage Analysis Search Results Does Not Show Multiple Pages when Surrounding Search Term with Wildcards
(Doc ID 1068176.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version: 4.53
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce
- In EIP go to Meter Data Management > Usage Management > Usage Analysis
- Enter a value of %E13% for the search criteria in the Channel ID (or a value you know will return multiple pages of results)
- The search results screen will show usage on this page
- On the search results screen, click on the Next Page icon (right arrow) - located next to the page number in the upper right of the search results table.
- In the next page, no results are displayed.
- Click on the previous page icon (left arrow).
- In the first page, you will now see no results even though this is the same page seen in Step 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document