Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 4.2.0 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 4.2.0 to 6.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User gets error message " Error No:13 Type Mismatch" when the user tries to view the MedWatch report in the E2b Viewer.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Place a valid E2b XML file with the following empty tags in the Import IN folder.
2. Case will appear in the Reports > E2b Pending.
3. Right click on the imported case and select ICSR Viewer.
4. SGML report will be displayed.
5. From the drop down, select Medwatch to get the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms